You are loved mini album | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hello there! I’m so excited to share the first project I created with the brand new Pick me up collection. Everything about this collection is stunning! The colors are amazing, the mixture of both pastel and bolds. Love all the gold, beautiful flowers and cheerful embellishments!
Let’s check today’s project closer.


I have a cute photo series of my little daughter that always linger on my desk waiting to be used on a layout or a mini album. I decided to create a mini album using these photos and document some cute things we love about our daughter… because I think we can't say those things often enough.  





My idea was to use the pages as a pocket with a round windows, and place the photos on tags behind. To do this I opened my Silhouette Studio and drew a rectangle in the size of my page (I doubled the longer size because I folded in half the page after cutting). I placed a wreath cut file into the page and removed the outline of the wreath. I used the Flowers in wreath (239719), Jewel heart (230978), Scalloped frame (222606), Simple leaf wreath (248380). I created four pages with this technique, folded them in half and adhered to a paper spine I created before. (I used the hidden hinges technique). I love how the wreath surrounds the photo like a pretty paper doily.




I embellished my paged mostly using cardstock stickers and ephemera pieces. To add a little chill to the album I inserted vellum and tulle pages with lots of sequences from the Haberdashery multipack. I added my journaling on journaling spots or on the back of the tags.







Here is the back cover with string to wrap around a button on the front to keep it closed.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like my first mini album made with Pick me up collection. I can’t wait to share more with you.







2 comments:

  1. Love this, and there are so many ideas also to use as a card or tag or gift card holder. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete