Everyday magic - Hip Kit Club DT


Hello everyone! I'm here with a new mixed media inspiration using the lovely Hip Kit Club September kits.

These kits are jam-packed with gorgeous Pink Paislee-Paige Taylor Evans- Turn the page collection, perfect for creating colorful layouts!



I started my layout with fussy cutting a bunch of stars out of the Turn the page / Paper 19 and cut additional stars using my Silhouette Cameo out of patterned papers. I chose a white cardstock as my background, trimmed the edges and placed the Turn the page / Paper 5 behind. This pretty mint colored paper added a nice frame to my page.


I arranged the stars around my page, adhered them using double-sided foam tape for adding dimension. I cut some star frames with my cameo using watercolor paper, painted them with watercolor, and placed them among the stars too. I pulled out the mists and the star stencil from the color kit and painted some tiny stars in the middle of the circle.

I trimmed my photo into a star shape and adhered to the right bottom corner. I embellished my page with cardstock stickers and sequences and added my title using the exclusive alpha stickers and a Turn the page ephemera piece.
Last, but certainly not least one more layout using Hip Kit Club September kits for sketch Friday. Just love the beautiful mix of flowers and leaves from the Turn the page collection around our picture!


Thanks for stopping by! Bea


1 comment: